Would a share of $2.3 billion help you grow your business?
The economic impact of Davis Monthan Air Force Base is $2.3 billion per year and they’re looking for local vendors!
The Tucson Metro Chamber’s Military Affairs Committee invites you to a workshop designed to help you understand the federal purchasing process, get your company registered as an approved vendor and help get your share of $2.3 billion!
What you’ll learn at this workshop:
• The language of federal procurement
• How to register as an approved vendor for Davis Monthan AFB and other federal agencies
• How to access and take advantage of purchasing notices
• Strategies to position your company in partnership with other approved vendors
Featured speakers include:
• Amanda Holbert, business analyst, Microbusiness Advancement Center’s Small Business Development Center
• Lt Col (Select) Jeffrey Donato, 355th Fighter Wing, Contracting Squadron Commander
Please bring your CCR number, DUNS number and federal tax ID if you have them. If you do not have them, don’t worry. You’ll learn how to acquire them at the workshop.
If you’re serious about developing qualified new sales opportunities to grow your business, this event is a MUST!
NOTE: Space is limited. Register by Tuesday, July 17.
Thursday, July 19
8:00 - 9:30 am
Registration at 7:30 am
Tucson Metro Chamber
465 West St. Mary’s Road
Members of the Tucson Metro Chamber: $20