In fiscal year 2012-13, the Chamber's board of directors, volunteer base and staff focused on achieving the following objectives, many of which had multiple strategies:
- Super-serving small business
- Representing and advocating for business in government
- Developing the local economy
- Promoting better education and workforce readiness
- Making tangible improvements to the community
The Chairman's Luncheon is a look back and report card on the Chamber's achievements during the last fiscal year as well as a look forward to the Chamber's priorities for the 2013-14 fiscal year.
June 27, 2013
Loews Ventana Canyon
7000 N. Resort Dr.
11:30 a.m. Registration and Exhibits Open
12:00 p.m. Luncheon and Program
$20 Tucson Metro Chamber Members
Click here to register.